Me, in no particular order…
- Baking. Cakes, cookies, bread, pizza dough. Mmm, pizza dough…
- Having a cup of tea and doing absolutely nothing other than existing for brief moments of respite in the afternoon while the baby takes her nap (this joyous occasion usually takes place between 1-3 p.m.).
- Dancing. That’s it… Just dancing and getting lost in the music.
- Taking obscenely long showers without feeling like I have to hurry, so I can do ALL THE THINGS, like a hair mask, a face mask and shave my toes (hey, keepin’ it real)
- A 90-minute deep-tissue massage
- Tabs on my lap while I write
- Having other people cook breakfast for me (this doesn’t happen often, but when it does it’s GLORIOUS).
- Finishing a grueling workout
- Feeling supported and understood here in the MBB comments 🙂
- Accomplishing something that I didn’t think I’d be able to do at first
- Having a clean house and knowing exactly where everything is
- Finding something that was lost (especially jewelry)
- Finding money in a jacket pocket, or my purse, or, better yet, randomly on the sidewalk while I’m just walking around!
- Pulling up to a parking meter that still has enough time left on it for me to park and do my bid-ness
- Finding parking right by the main entrance at Costco the instant I pull into the lot (this has only happened once, and it was AMAZING)
- Feeling 💖 loved by friends and family
- Exploring a new town — basically, visiting new places
- Getting it ALL done and handling my sh*t
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
Powered by WPeMatico