1. Like, was there ever supposed to be an apostrophe on this sign?
I wonder… Because some companies with names that end in ‘s’ have or had at one time apostrophes in their name. Sometimes they go through a re-branding somewhere along the way and lose the apostrophe.
2. Will Tabs attempt to fight this Halloween black cat if I put it in the front yard? (Probably.) Perhaps the pumpkin would seem less confrontational? Cats are weird, man…
3. Wait — is this place a secret safe haven for cat ladies, just like HomeGoods? OHEMGEE, I THINK IT IS!
4. Must touch all the yarns…
5. Um…didn’t I already walk down this aisle? I swear, I just saw these pens a minute ago.
6. Why do I want all of these shabby chic signs for my kitchen? — because my kitchen doesn’t look anything like a pumpkin patch or a farmers’ market. Also, I don’t own any antiques, so why do I want an oversized sign that says “ANTIQUES” on it?
7. Speaking of signs, someone at corporate is clearly as obsessed with #PSLs as I am, apparently.
8. I mean, really? Why are the cutest baskets always on the top shelf?
9. Note to self: Cover every surface at home with glittery fall garland!
10. Ooh, this is cute AND 50% off. SCORE!
11. I think I need these scarecrows and all of these white pumpkins…
12. Um…do I work here now?
13. Oh, gawd, I’m never going to leave this place!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. In related news, this happened at the HomeGoods by my house last week.
Powered by WPeMatico