10 Things you need to know about the new MAC Patrick Starrr collection
- It’s a 12-piece MAC makeup collab with makeup maestro and fab YouTube phenom Patrick Starrr.
- Patrick Starrr used to work for MAC as a makeup artist and a sales associate in Orlando, Florida. Now he’s a social media 🌟.
- He’s known for his ultra glam, more-is-more makeup looks and his “makeup is one size fits all” philosophy.
- Lippies $17.50 each, Lipglasses $17 each, Lip Pencils $17.50 each, Eye Shadow X 4 $32, Set Powder $35
- Limited edition and coming to all MAC locations and online starting December 14th, 2017
- The Patrickstarrr Glam AF quad has one new shade (frosty soft peachy pink Omigaud) and three re-promotes from the permanent line (satin creamy beige Brule, matte golden orange-brown Saddle, and matte reddish brown Embark)
- Same goes for the Patrickstarrr Goalgetter quad! Old-school faves/repromotes: frosty peachy brown Amber Lights, matte golden peachy brown Soft Brown, and matte reddish brown Swiss Chocolate.
New shade:I’m Into It (a matte dark reddish brown) [UPDATE: Thanks to reader Tasha for letting me know that this is a repromote].
- Patrick’s Powder (the loose powder) is like a 50/50 blend of MAC Set Powder in Invisible and MAC Set Powder in Peach, and the finish is matte and completely flat.
- The Patrick Woo Lipstick is warmer and more yellow than O.G. MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick.
- Every time I typed the word “Starrr” in this post, I had to stop and count the number of R’s. One, two, three! STARRR!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,
P.S. If there’s anything in the collection you’d like to know more about, ask me in the comments. 🙂 I’m happy to help.
Powered by WPeMatico